Welcome to Family Medicine Associates, LLC
Our caring family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical teams, and clerical staff work together to provide you with personal, state-of the-art, comprehensive, and accessible healthcare services.
Our Primary Care Teams
Medical care at FMA begins with a patient’s Primary Care Team. Each team is under the direction of a family physician and consists of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses. During regular office hours, patients are always under the care of the same team.
We are men, women, husbands, wives, parents, grandparents, musicians, artists, sports enthusiasts, and community volunteers. Our highly trained providers and clinical staff have many different backgrounds and diverse interests, but we all have one common goal – to provide the best possible health care to your family.
What you should know about FMA:
- Our family physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are board certified. Programs are in place to help them keep up with the latest developments in health care.
- FMA is proud to be a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) with a dedicated team approach to continuously improving health care driven by our patient’s needs.PCMH is a cutting-edge approach to the delivery of medical care that is a key, central concept for all the new health care systems. It emphasizes care coordination and communication and patient’s involvement.FMA has achieved level III recognition, the highest PCMH level awarded by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
- Our new, cutting-edge electronic medical records system gives us instant, twenty-four hours a day / seven days a week, secure access to your medical records. In the event that you need to contact us outside of regular office hours, the staff on call will have immediate access to your latest information.
- FMA is affiliated with local community-based Northeast Health Systems, which includes Beverly Hospital and Addison Gilbert Hospital, both members of Lahey Health, and the Lahey Outpatient Center, Danvers. Each setting offers state-of-the art diagnostic services and outstanding nursing care. In the event that you need more specialized services, our FMA providers will refer you to the most appropriate tertiary care facilities.
- FMA offers two comfortable, convenient locations: Manchester and Hamilton.
On this website:
This website provides a broad array of information about our providers and services, as well as various medical information and resources. It is not intended to be a substitute for serious medical care.