Welcome, and thank you for choosing Family Medicine Associates (FMA). We are glad to have you join our family.
We invite you to browse through this website to learn more about FMA and our providers.
Here is some helpful information you will need before your first appointment:
Please bring your insurance card to your first appointment, and all subsequent appointments.
In order to facilitate your care, we ask that you complete the following before your first appointment:
- Please contact your insurance company and change your primary care provider to your new FMA physician. FMA accepts most major insurance plans.
- Please contact your previous primary care physician and ask that your medical records be released and forwarded to the FMA physician you will be seeing.
- Please download the following forms from this site, fill them out, and bring them to your first appointment:
- Patient Registration Form
- Comprehensive Health History
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Request to Release Medical Records To FMA
*Access our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Please plan to arrive between five and fifteen minutes early for your first appointment – five minutes if you have already downloaded and filled out the forms listed above, and fifteen minutes if you will be completing the forms in our office on the day of your appointment.
We appreciate the trust that you put in us as your primary care providers.
We look forward to a long and healthy partnership.